Seniors conduct Assembly, house wise, every consecutive week. Assembly is not merely just a gathering to pray and listen to announcements, but also a very rich learning experience. The Assembly for seniors comprises of the following and is conducted by Students, for Students.
- To serve a link between Student Community and School Administration.
- To delegate authority and responsibilities to Students.
- To consider Students’ opinions in important decisions.
- To take care of discipline, in the School.
- To upgrade the standard of the School.
- To allow Students, the early feel of Democracy.