Rules and Regulations
RULES AND REGULATIONS
- School rules must be viewed as an aid to an individual’s growth, so as to enable him/her to become an integral part of a civilized society. Rules exist to enable members of the society to know what is expected of them and to understand the norms.
- There has always been a set of rules in force both at School and outside. It is by understanding and observing these rules effectively that we are able to strengthen our discipline, in order to make the environment conducive to the healthy growth of an individual and society in general.
- The secret of a happy society lies in the fact that rules are kept to the minimum -just enough to lead a way of life that provides safety, well-being, good-order, and convenience of its members.
- It is of paramount importance that self-discipline should grow steadily and create strong
individuals in a strong society. The School therefore does not mete out any severe punishment.
- Hence, all Students are expected to maintain the decorum expected from civilized people-good order, decency, restraint, consideration for all and so on. Students must show courtesy to all, and respect others, thereby showing respect for themselves, their family and the reputation of the School.
Enroll Your Child
We have regular open days, for you to come and visit our school and the teachers.
Feel free to come along and say hello, by registering below.
The School shall be fully functional for Six days in a week and shall remain closed on Sundays, gazetted holidays** and during the respective vacation, as decided by the School.
The daily timing schedule of the School is as follows :
Nursery : 8:30 am to 11:45 am
LKG + UKG : 8:30 am to 12:45 pm
I and Above : 7:30 am to 1:20 pm
Nursery : 9:15 am to 12:30 pm
LKG + UKG : 9:15 am to 1:30 pm
Class I and Above : 8:00 am to 1:50 pm
*Saturday will not be holidays, in case a sizeable number of working days are lost due to excessive holidays.
**Dates of gazetted holidays and School vacations is intimated through separate notice(s).
***The School office shall remain open during the school hours only.