Vision of School
Each Student’s academic evaluation is done in the form of Academic Assessment
- To be able to distinguish between good and evil.
- To form the habit of choosing good rather than evil.
- To have a reasonably wide knowledge of the facts about the world within which he / she lives.
- To have a brain, trained to think logically.
- To be able to express himself/herself clearly in speech and writing, in the languages of the people with whom he/she will have to work.
- To have a body that is strong, healthy, and vigorous and know how to look after it.
- To have developed sensitivity to beauty and taste and the feeling that will strive to remove all ugliness from his / her surroundings.
- To live up to the motto of the School: ‘BLOOM WHERE YOU ARE PLANTED.
The School is devoted to providing each Student with a holistic education, where academics are but one crucial component of an experiential learning process, combining myriad activities and opportunities that empower Students to delve into their potential and be enriched by, a fulfilling School life, to enter the world as sensitive and responsible citizens, giving equal importance to their own achievement, as their contribution towards the betterment of the world.
Reputed as an Institution, where “Every Child Matters,” Blossoms School is devoted to providing each Student, a holistic education, where Academics are but one crucial component of an experiential learning process , combining myriad activities and opportunities that empower Students to delve into their potential and be enriched by, what is testimony, after over two decades, of a ‘Fulfilling School Life.’
THE CREDO OF
“Do all the good you can.
In all the ways you can.
In all the places you can.
At all the times you can.
To all the people you can.
As long as ever you can.”